Audrey Grant (2013)
CANADIAN BRIDGE FEDERATION HALL OF FAME
The CBF Hall of Fame highlights the accomplishments of Canadians who, through their playing record or their contributions to the advancement of bridge in Canada and around the world, are deserving of this honour.
• Well-known wherever bridge is played as “The Teacher of Teachers” having taught how to be a better teacher to an estimated 10,000 eager students from all corners of the globe.
• The driving force behind Better Bridge (along with husband and HOF presenter David Lindop and son Jason) an all-things bridge enterprise that publishes books and “Better Bridge” magazine, offers cruises and festivals, and to fill in Audrey’s “spare” time has recently started an online Daily Bridge Column.
• Author of several classics that are well-used by teachers everywhere: “The Joy of Bridge”, “Bridge Maxims” and “Better Bridge” to name a few.
• 2013 Honorary Member award recipient from the American Contract Bridge League (one of the highest honours the League can bestow!).
• Title honouree for Unit 166’s annual “Audrey Grant Award”, special recognition for a bridge teacher who consistently demonstrates excellence and professionalism in the field.